Class was actually a lot more fun that I anticipated it would be. I initially thought class was going to be a review on how to edit pictures in Picasa or something, however we got the opportunity to mess around with a really cool comic program. Comic Life is a truly wonderful tool in promoting creativity. As I was creating my comic book for geometry I found myself thinking of all kinds of different ways I could portray shapes and terms of geometry. The way I look at it if I started to think of all kinds of new ways to portray an idea with this program, just imagin what kids could do.
I really believe kids would absolutely love this program! It allows so many different forms of creativity and authenticy that it is hard to not enjoy what you are working on. If I had a program like this when I become a teacher I would have my studnets use it for all kinds of projects. Specifacilly for those subjects that tend to not be as exciting. (Like math.) By using this wonderful tool I think that I would be able to change attitudes and feelings about subjects that tend to be difficult.
Overall Comic Life is a great tool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment